Thursday, July 2, 2009

Do you google your name?

Sometimes I like to google my name and see what comes up....Do you? DONT LIE! I know ya'll do it. LOL
Anyways, I stumbled upon an article which I was summoned to write by my English teacher. While I was reading it, I had no recollection in my memory ever writing this article. Mind you, I wrote it three years ago, while I was in grade 12 and since then I've written endless essays regarding topics which blow my mind. So a humorous article such as this one didn't stick out. Needless to say, as I was reading it I realized, YES I would have written something like this. It's just that I forgot about it because I remember the assignment was assigned in April and it didn't get published till July! I'm so happy I googled my name because I would have never known my article was published. Anyways, here it is.....It's a book review about one of my favorite books, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time.

Click here -BOOK REVIEW

No comments:

Post a Comment